savage baby blotchy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,today one of the big female NSW aloine blotched bluetongues started having contractions so i left it to it and later found this first huge baby,the most robust savagest baby ive ever encountered and ive been breeding these for a long while.Its jumping around trying to bite me and succeeding in its mission drawing blood.W3apon came around and thought it was really amazing,heres a few pics :)

Last edited:
Nasty.

I'll take it. :)

My not quite day old beardie hatchies are a bit bitey too, not that they could get anything in their mouths of course!

re savage

If you get this one falconboy,youll need a first aid kit handy! its on steroids or something HaHa

that's crazy! I've had adult blueys bite and not draw blood.
You breed em strong zulu!

Hey zulu, how do you reckon they will go in the Brisbane heat? A mate keeps and breeds them up here, but he's on the outskirts of Brisbane, in the drier area that has colder nights. I'd love to get some, but would hate for them to perish in the heat.

HAHA that alpine is the craziest and angriest ive ever seen mate he/she was biting you like no tomorrow lol get ready for the others on there way zulu if there anything like this one yor going to have no fingers lift hahah

re savage

Steve 6610,ponybug his user name is now i think has bred the victorian type and he lives at mackay,they just get born really early,he kept them outside i believe.Where i live jonno in the west of sydney it gets extremely hot in summer over 40 C on occasions,the lizards need to be provided with a set up which has an earth bottom outside with plenty of cool hides or a reasonable thermal gradient in doors for little ones.I find that the juveniles onley need a large plastic tub thats left open on the top with no lid so the air is room temperature and is placed on a heat matt about one third much like other little bluetongues.:)

Zulu

that baby blotchy of yours is tame compared to the baby northerns I bred a few weeks back. They attacked everything that moved including each other. Several of the young were killed by their siblings.

Zulu

that baby blotchy of yours is tame compared to the baby northerns I bred a few weeks back. They attacked everything that moved including each other. Several of the young were killed by their siblings.

My alpine would beat one of yours in a fight anyday!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though bob,its a big baby its by itself ile have to be careful if i put others with it tomorrow,hope your been well and things going your way mate,post more its always good to here from ya.:)

Nice Colin:D
Can't wait to see how the others turn out...Hopefully some get mums bright orange colouring..

Ben

i think the problem is, you have your finger in his mouth...

re savage

Nice Colin:D
Can't wait to see how the others turn out...Hopefully some get mums bright orange colouring..

Ben
This mum isnt the bright orange you seen ben,the mother of his one is more of a pink colour in the blotches and yellow on the sides,the babys actually change colour a fair bit as they grow and they have various size shapes and numbers of blotches in any litter.Last year i had a litter of babys that looked all reddish blotches and they stayed that way,another litter had pink blotches,orange blotches and yellow blotches,the two i kept ended up going from yellow as juvs to reddish.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back