Sistema on sale at Coles 50% Off

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad_at_arms

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi APSers,
just a heads up that the majority of the Sistema range is on sale at Coles supermarkets.
Stock up on hatchy tubs for the coming season.
Sale ends on Tuesday 04/09.

i usually find out of stock by the time i'm there as other people buy them for other thing too.

I saw a bloke near-fill one of the smaller shopping trolleys with assorted sized ones last time they were on special here. I said 'mate, you have snakes huh?' and he looked at me like I was crazy. So I explained, a bit embarassed, and then he says, 'nah I put all my tools into them. They can fly around the back of the work van a thousand times and all the tools stay put. You just can't break 'em!'. I had a bit of a chuckle. Sistema probably had no idea they'd be so popular. :lol:

I cleared out the local 2 shops of 7 litre containers last week when the sale started. Must go back and see if they have restocked....

i just got loads for laying boxes, incubating tubs, and transport containers when my gex find new homes,..still got loads of 7L ones from the last sale,.... :)

you can put them on lay by btw,...up to 10 of them, the layby dockets last between 6 and 12 months depending on the coles!!!

Damn it, I just bought 2 from Kmart. I might go pick up a bunch from coles.

Hey, i work at coles and if its out of stock, find a team member and ask for a raincheck docket.. it means you can get them for the sale price when they come back in stock. Lasts a whole year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back