Sunrise...why not kill the croc???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i agree with midnightserval we should have animal conservation adds or adds to try and change peoples veiws on them

Vicious dogs are the result of poor control on the owner's part. Crocodiles are wild animals who just want to live, the same as we do. My heart goes out for those who have been attacked or lost love ones from croc attacks. None of us will ever understand their anger or fear unless it has happened to us. But killing them is not the answer. One day they will become endangered and they will be trying to save them from extinction. Why wait that long when they can be protected now. ppl know the dangers of crocodile waters, and surely they have to be well aware that they are trespassing on their territory when they enter such areas of the country. So ppl should be educated on how to enjoy the scenery and keeping out of the croc's way. Surely we can live with them without the fear of being attacked while we sleep.

I, for one, am rather terrified of them. Don't know why. I have only seen babies in wildlife parks but have watched many stupid movies about huge crocs on killing rampages. I can watch them, but not sure I will go in a little boat to go see them. Although after listening to the talk Nowra Wildlife Park gives about crocs, now I kinda wonder if I could be brave enough to have a go at feeding a large one, one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back