thanks everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwebb

Reaction score
hey guys
this is just a quick thankyou for the people that calmed me down when i was worried about my snake not eating..
he hadnt eaten in 3 months, and i was worried as a newbie herper, but in time i learnt that he would be fine and not die, thanks to those who offered me their kind words and advice :)
turns out he was just being mean to me and then just shed, didnt even realise he was going through a shed cycle, he shed on saturday
soo i offered him a fuzzy today and he took it straight away :) such a relief!
here is a pic of him eating dinner nomnomnomnom

thanks again everyone, im so glad i joined this forum !

Attachments

• happy feed.jpg
    happy feed.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 94
That's awesome!!! Isn't it funny how ridiculously happy it makes you when you see them take their food? Love it!!:D

awesome to see buddy!!My little dragon has come out of brumation tonight it seems scoffing down about 10 crickets after not eating much for a few months. :)

awesome to see buddy!!My little dragon has come out of brumation tonight it seems scoffing down about 10 crickets after not eating much for a few months. :)

thankyou :) i think he might have put himself into brumation, i dont know what his problem was. i hope to god this is the start of a consistent feeding pattern but!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back