Tv cabinet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

123lachlan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Has anyone made a corner tv cabinet into a enclosure and how did you do it?

sorry double

yeah me too almost finished just need glass then all done pretty basic but i am also in the process of making an even bigger one lolDSC_0114.jpgDSC_0114.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0121.jpg
    DSC_0121.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Still very early stages. Picked up the unit for $20! $20? couldn't buy the materials for that...
e9a6usa6.jpg

im not a real fan of the foam spray i just think it would be really hard to clean efficiently and no rocks ever look like that lol thats just imo. each to their own.

but a great bargain for 20$

Cathy

Yeah I don't think I'm a fan of it either to be honest.. First go at it though, and picking up a few more of the same sort of units so will be trial and error from here on in

i have used expanding foam as well and am not a fan of it i find the small gaps it leaves in-between too much of a pain in the butt to fill in with the liquid coats i prefer just using polystyrene and sanding\cutting it to shapes much easier\quicker to paint\seal afterwards

There are pictures on my profile if you would like to see what I did. I've added more scenery to it since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back