What to do about an infraction???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eladidare

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i said someone had a nice snake in one of the for sale forums, and Hix was on to me straight away, thank god he didnt have a gun! its just a compliment mate, loosen your jocks a bit!

anywayz, i have an infraction: 1/0 (0) next to my name, and i just wanted to know how to get rid of it... do i have to buy Hix flowers or something?
cheers
ryan

it will expire in 3 months......

thems the rules! no **** chat in for sale forums!

cheers mate... i just read the infractions things... it was right at the top of the page,dont i feel like a fool... lucky i didnt say what i wanted to say

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to bring your attention to rule 6 of the "Shop and Swap" Forum Rules:
6. All "For Sale" and "Wanted to Buy" posts must be kept relevant to the topic. There is to be no chit chat in the "Shop and Swap" forums. This includes comments like “Nice snake” and “wish I could afford that!"

You can find all the other rules here:
http://www.aussiepythons.com/misc.php?do=cfrules

You could also do a search of previous threads about infractions as they are no big deal. Just follow the rules....
But if you do buy Hix flowers...let us know how it goes! ;)

cheers mate... i just read the infractions things... it was right at the top of the page,dont i feel like a fool... lucky i didnt say what i wanted to say

dont mate, we all get them! some more than others!! lol ive had 4 and 2 bannings so far, so yours isnt that bad! lol

Actually, you have not been given an infraction. You have only been issued a warning, it is not the same thing.

just be good like me and not get them. hehehe
although.....greebo has been the culprit of giving me them.

LOL wear it with pride mate!!! I've got one too.....but the worst bit is I predicted it was going to happen but was too slow to remove the "offensive material" when I thought I'd gone a little far with it hehehe Oh well, you live and you learn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back