Whats a good FREE Movie Maker Program?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
Ive tried Windows Movie Maker but the sound came through quite badly and the footage had lines and stutters through it.....not very good quality at all.
Does anyone have any suggestions/links to good Movie Maker Programs that give a good finished product that are Free and Downloadable?

Use Torrents and get a proper version with license key, forget the half market free versions

you'll be pretty hard pressed to find a legit free one thats any good......

if you can get your hands on a copy of video studio its very good!

forgive my igronance young Earthling, but... Does the inputted quality not dictate the outputted quality? Or are there quality settings that you may have changed? Or size limitations perhaps?

I only really know of Adobe Premier - and that's not really free... but I guess you could find the demo.... and who knows what the demo could lead to :)

Cheers Bulla and Morelia......Im Bittorrenting away!

Slim..........the quality in was good..the output was baaaaaad....sounds like a humans tube system:shock:.
I had a look at size and quality settings but not much their to change unfortunately.
I had it on to saver as pal aspect ratio 4:3...the other option was ntsc 16:9 which I didnt try but its worth a go.
thanks guys.

Ulead is good, but if you could torrent an Adobe program that would be heaps better, try demonoid if you have a membership.

I can see if I have invite priveledge if you are interested in demonoid.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas 5 and Avid Liquid 7, all of which have their own advantages. Premiere Pro seems to be best at capturing footage from my camera, while Vegas is easier to use for editing. I recently started using Avid Liquid 7 and it is excellent, although harder to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back