Nova Womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I'm loving these Nova Womas, they're turning out so much prettier than I expected! I'm also surprised at the variation in them, which makes me wonder what we'll be able to do with them in the future. The supers (Black Hole Woams) are the main thing I'm keen to produce from them, but the hets (like this pair) look like they'll be a lot of fun too!

I'm still not sure if I like the almost fully patternless male more or the orange female, but I'm super keen to see what this pair produces, both the Black Hole supers and the Novas. And I suppose the normal siblings might be interesting too. I'm pretty sure with just a little selective breeding we'll have fully patternless Novas, there was zero attempt to even try to select for it and this boy is already very close.

A Male Nova.JPGA ZZ Girl Nova.JPGA ZZZ Girl Nova.JPG

Brilliant, not even negotiating a price. I'll send you some bank details and the price you've already agreed to pay.
let me check with my wife

do you have any more pictures?
how old are they?
what do the parents look like?
are you SURE its a pair?

sorry i forgot rent is due today

Very nice indeed! Would you mind sharing the history of this spectacular woma morph?

Back