carpet python enclosure set up's ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calebs92

Reaction score
springfield lakes ,ipswich ,qld ,australia
was just wanting to see how people set their carpet python enclosures, with pictures.
im currently getting my bredlis enclosure made ;
it 120cm by 120cm by 60cm (LxHxD)
being made with timber
two big glass doors the open outward with a wood frame around them
the top is going to have 1/4 or 1/3 mesh to work as a vent an to sit lights.
there will be a shelf for basking nere the light which will be big enough for him when hes an adult
it will have 2 locks
an i will drill a lot of branches an plants around the enclosure ,with fake turf , an very large water bowl( because he loves to swim)an one massive hide at the bottom just incase he wants to get away( he doesnt even use the hide he has atm )

so please post some pictures on yours if there kinda like this, i just want an idea of what it should look like :)
thanks guys an girls

1e906b1c.jpg

my two diamonds setups

Attachments

• 31,8,2011 011.jpg
    31,8,2011 011.jpg
    44.4 KB
  • Pictures of our snakes 002.jpg
    Pictures of our snakes 002.jpg
    42 KB
My bredli & 2 Coastal Carpet set up... (3 bottom ones)
1500mm high x 600mm wide x 600mm deep.

IMG_0948x2.jpg

:lol: thanks. Not showing off, this was our first 'big' build, so definitely anyone can do it! In saying that though, I became picky at the end, and that's why it took so long haha.
At least my carpets are loving the room :)

Kurto - just wow! :eek:

a change is as good as a holiday!

Hubby drives a skip bin truck and yesterday he came home and asked if we could use bamboo as perches! um derr, been asking you to take me to bunnings for the last 6 months to get some!!!

He also got me some marine rope that i can see my jungle stretched out across and wrapped around. i just have to figure out how to attach it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back