100 Pinkies in 2 Days

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdessaStud

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
While I was away one of the men in my house decided to put Stuart my old Alpha male into a cage because he is free to roam the house and they were cranky with him doing what he wants all the time, ie chewing the phone cable,Unfortunatly the cage they put him into was the females and needless to say Stuart had his way with the girls,I personally thought he was too old and was shooting blanks but he has proven why he is Alpha male :) in the last two days 6 of my females have produced 100 pinkies unfortunatly the females are all rex and double rex and poor Stuart is only a standard so these pups are nothing special.The ironic thing is I put three double rex males in with these same girls 2 months ago and not one got preg?Now I know why Stuart has been sleeping alot hes been a busy boy.LOL.

Attachments

• Escapeee.JPG
    Escapeee.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 137
haha.. thats a funny story oddie..i bet u have got ur hands full wif that many pinkies...and now its getting cooler the snakes wont eat them as fast.. damn..

Haha... that's awesome. I guess they call them alpha for a reason right? So much for the saying "Breeding like rabbits" should be "Breeding like Stuart" lol

Gosh just knowing that something else in your house is getting THAT much more than you?? Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back