Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saz- the one doing the hand climbing is SSSSSOOOO smiling!! Cheeky! So cute! the hugs one is cute- and the full one looks like its sayin' come on I'll fight ya!

And Whatsup- that one looks like he's havin a pee.....! Funny!

NicG- Sebastian is a cute little guy- so pretty!
Chanty- thats a cute pic- they look like they're fighting for the camera shot!

Can't wait to get our new additions....some Strophurus ciliaris :D (Thanks to all who helped me decide - specially Saz!)

Purps- thats funny! Looks like he's having a sook...so pretty though!

rufus is gorgeous but whats with the rip?
excuse the ignorance but what type is he? I think (no, I know) a lizard is next on my list but like snakes.....which to choose?

he was a sand monitor(flavirufus)
rip is rest in peace as he died in dec last year of impaction of the gut,
bloody red sand got into a pinky mouse that he was eating and he died on the way to the vet

"I am sooooooo HOT right now..."
17919f31.jpg

"DO YOU MIND!?!"
8ad54baa.jpg

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
DSCN4918.jpg

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
untitled.jpg

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
nettedgirls.jpg

Ouzo- I looked at the first pic, and another caption came to mind...unfortunately its NOT postable in here LOL!

I love all these pics...just groovy!

Lol :lol:

He's a funny man that one...I think I have one or two more pics of him in ridiculous positions on my comp at home. I figure that's why he tries to kill me every time I go into the cage lol ;)

He's so adorable...I'd love the pics if you'll share! You can mail them to me if ya like...

antaresialady @ yahoo.com.au

without the spaces of course...trying to limit skimming of my email.

Just found this picture of Bubba - my Angle-Head boy when he was a hatchling.. I guess this could qualify as 'cute' as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back