• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Diamond females

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norm

Species Common Name

Age 4

Length About 4 foot

Quantity Available 2

Bred By Mungus

General Description 2 female Diamond Pythons

Location Newcastle

Willing to Freight? No

Contact Details PM or 0423933193 after midday as I`m a shift worker and need my beauty sleep.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) On sale

Other Details
It is with a heavy heart that I`m offering these two beautiful sister diamonds for sale. Bred by Mungus so you know they are quality pythons, hatched 2010 and purchased by me in 2011, they have been excellent snakes. Calm handlers, never bitten, problem free shedders, never had any health issues. Great feeders though not over fed, I don`t over feed my snakes so you can be confident they haven't been power fed to get to breeding size ( which they aren`t yet). I`m selling due to simply having to many diamonds and having another line of diamonds that I want to work on. The pics included are of the 2 together and are a couple of years old. If you want to see updated pics I can organise that for you. $400 each or both for $700.

IMG_0096.jpgIMG_0099.jpg

One of them is sold pending pick up and I've decided to keep the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back