a Land Mullet?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one is interested in Land Mullets for their collections, I still have a few of this years babies still for sale. I am asking $200ea for them, which is half their normal price. They are lovely lizards which occur as far south as Gosford.

PLEASE don't tell me any of you HAVE mullets!!!!!!

bigguy said:
If any one is interested in Land Mullets for their collections, I still have a few of this years babies still for sale. I am asking $200ea for them, which is half their normal price. They are lovely lizards which occur as far south as Gosford.

They are beautiful lizards and they occur as far south as Epping in Sydney.
Peter

lol Bryony, That type of mullett on land is much uglier don't you think?
Business up front all the action in the back. lol.
There should be a mullett cull.
Em

LMFAO!!!I agree 100% on that.Mass mullet cull.
Where's the partyanyway, really it looks like the party is well and truely over.
And business,they have no business getting around like that.LOL
Just jokin if ya have some serious ape drape happening.

lol, It's very rude to pick on peoples tastes you know, but irresistibly unavoidable if you're not blind.
I spit drink out of my nose when I read Ape Drape. lol

A History of people 'The Mullet" looked good on:

1. - - - - can't think - -
2. - - -erm - -
3. - - - !!! still a blank
4. Einstein (!?)
5. - - - - no, I'm racking my brain
6. Bill Shakespeare
7. Sean Connery {because he looks good in anything even designer stubble}
8. No, I'm done.
lol
Of course if people are good people and have mullets it makes the 'Mullet' null and void.

That's right,but i still can't help but smile.
My dad was a nutter for em.Good old truck driver tearin up and down the pacific hwy with his hair blowin in the wind.LOL
I can just imagine it now.
Shouldn't sling my head of hair is uncontrolable and is just a big fluffy mess.should grow it a bit longer than i too can join the ape drape posse.I could do em proud with my locks.
Ppl always tell me i will never go bald.

Erm - correction: spitted? spat? lol

Robert, it sounds like you've got an affro going on. lol We could do an affro thread easy.

Did dad have a pony tail? That's a good fritening look on a big man.

I'll mention a reptile, because we sure got off track lol.

Gidgees. Are they like land mullets in adult size?
and - - do they have hair?
All apologies about the hair, i'm just being sill.
Em.

lutzd said:
Alcamahol??? :) It's mullet whacking day! [to the sultry tones of Barry White]. :)

Sounds like something that would occur on "THOSE OTHER TYPE" of sites :oops: :shock: :wink:

Oh and gidgees are smaller and have heavily keeled scales and a short tail. Sort of like a mini stumpy tailed cunningham. AKA Stokes skink (Egernia stokesii)
Peter

:p I was just wodering is there much difference between gidgee skinks & hosmer skinks.(couldnt be bothered lookin at books lol) :p

EM. dad very rarely had it in a pony tail although it did happen.
Bad hair,bad tatts,but i give him 1 thing he has always worn a collared shirt and good King Gee shorts.Reckon he had to look the part.
Yer right woth that hair!!Funny stuff.
But now he is all clean as he is the so called supervisor on the road.

Land Mullets are spectacular skinks and very hard to photograph. In real life they are a shiney black but when photgraphed in sun light they often come out a dull brown. I've seen them close to a meter in length and have have some refuse to move when approached, in fact the big ones will hiss at you while standing their ground.
They do live in family groups, normally you see them by themselves but occasionally there will be a group of adults and juveniles. Family groups are always at somewhere "special" like a fallen tree with sun.
Gidgee skinks E. stokesii are found in southern dry areas (I've seen them near the Flinders ranges) while Hosmer's skinks E. hosmeri are found near the gulf of carpenteria. They are simular in appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back