Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
well i recently discovered that i have some tallent for customizing "my little ponies" and so i decided that hay, why not make one themed after one of my pythons?, well i did!, and now i am going to show it to you,

it might not be every ones cup of tea, but i enjoy making them, and i might start taking commisions for them in the new year, at the moment thou i am all pony'ed out.

well hear she is, a Diamond Python Pony.
diamond_diva_by_pyrodarknessanny-d345i9b.png

ohh...I want, I want...And if your selling them, I suppose I'd better get one for my daughter too...hehehe
Let us know if/when you plan on selling them

hey captive_fairy.

i will be stating my comissions in the new year,
the price will depend on the amount of work that gose into each pony.

if you want i can PM you a link to some of the other customs that i have made so far, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
troll dolls are for serisous colectors, i would not dare to customize one of them!, also the way the hair is made in thouse things makes it near impossible to ctucomize them fully.

if any one is intrested im working on a green tree python pony or 2 at the moment

in a pony? no probs!
i am taking commisions for them this yr,
just PM me and i can tell you the costs for making the pony, and shipping fees and all that,

OMG that is hilarious!

I would love to know what other quirky hobbies members of APS indulge in lol

My little pile of smoldering pony?

That's about as artistic as I could get with one of these things, so I salute your patience, lol.

Also, ^that's^ pretty damn funny, Mr Mudcrab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back