A W.A stunner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pm's everyone but not for sale. was just showing the pics. maybe have some for sale when I get these to maturity and produce some nice offspring. But thats a bit down the track.

I'm also from Perth, have not seen any of this quality around. Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking?

re A W.A

West aussie yours when they grow a little will look like mine then as they grow and grow will fade allot more.

These animals were lagally wild caught north of Perth on the swan coastal plain. This area will be bulldozed next year to make way for the freeway north extension.

great lizards!
wild caught reps are starting to get very popular. i can understand why and i think it will get more popular over the next few years just so we know exactly where they came from .
still very stunning lizards

Great lizards westaussie, yours are pretty nice too zulu

I will post some more as they mature. I am sure they will still be stunners.

Those specimens are beauties. 8)
I've never seen them with that much white on the back before.

Was the mother caught pregnant, making them effectively pure wild siblings?
Or were they collected separately (i.e post-partum) in the same vicinity. :?:

Stunners West.A, very nice....nearly as beautiful as your shingle backs....aaaarrrr, their so hot!!!

A W.A

westaussie said:
These animals were lagally wild caught north of Perth on the swan coastal plain. This area will be bulldozed next year to make way for the freeway north extension.
I saw the adults that mine came from west aussie and some had the patterning of yin an yan,the mum had complete bands,ide say someone got a takers permit last summer there and collected quite a few it seems.I suspected the locality it all adds up,nice little fellas hey,your names are brilliant. :p

I Think you have it wrong Zulu.
I supply all my own animals. At The location that these two were found, I have the sole permission to collect. Anyone else collecting in that area would be doing so illegally.
I have taken maybe, about half a dozen including these 2.
and have sold none of those.

A W.A

westaussie said:
I Think you have it wrong Zulu.
I supply all my own animals. At The location that these two were found, I have the sole permission to collect. Anyone else collecting in that area would be doing so illegally.
I have taken maybe, about half a dozen including these 2.
and have sold none of those.
Its a worry,one of your lizards has been crossing the redline to mate with my takers lizards,its a travesty of justice i reckon,mines now a politicaly hybridized refugee :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back