• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult PYGMY Beardie (Pogona henrylawsoni)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name Pogona henrylawsoni

Common Name Pygmy Bearded Dragon/Downs Bearded Dragon/Black Soil Bearded Dragon

Age 18mths

Sex Have always suspected female, but recent inspection now unsure.

Length 17cm

Quantity Available 1 @ $75

Bred By Its mummy and daddy :)

General Description I am regretfully downsizing my beardie 'collection, and first cab off the rank is this little beardie that you'd probably describe as a special needs beardie. Undersize for its age due to suspected dominance issues with its tank mates. It is missing the tip of its tail and has a slightly dodgy front foot from an unknown injury. It has no problems getting around. Its size makes it an extra cute little dragon and is otherwise healthy. Currently coming out of brumation so is still a little dopey. :)

It is not suited as a breeder due to size, so ideally would be suited to someone wanting a single dragon as a pet rather than a breeder.

Any housing, feeding and general keeping advice will be happily given to purchaser. This is a difficult sale as I am very attached to my animals and this little one in particular.

Location Sutherland, Sydney

Willing to Freight? No.

Contact Details PM please.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) RUUP4A69R

Attachments

• babypygmy1.jpg
    babypygmy1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 118
  • babypygmy2.jpg
    babypygmy2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 131
Status