Animal Auction site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys a new animal auction site has been launched it is at www.animalbay.com.au much the same idea as ebay, but with animals

Drop by and have a look registration is free and you can sell at full auction or at a set price, all catagories of animals are covered

There's a female water python for $150 starting bid!!!
Yes it is really new but if it takes off I reckon it'll be great!!! :D

That's very cool. I will be keeping an eye on that site.

Is there any legalities (other than licensing issues?) that might crop up with auctioning animals?

Wow....how interesting.
How long will it take for pets to stop being pets and become items of property to sell and make profit off? :( :S

They charge you fees to place an item and then charge you a 5.25% fee of the item cost and then a 10% tax on that total,or am I reading it wrong?

Also anyone know who the site owner is? I looked at the "about us" page but it tells nothing.

Wow....how interesting.
How long will it take for pets to stop being pets and become items of property to sell and make profit off? :( :S

Cattle, sheep etc are auctioned, as are horses. It's been that way for a very long time.

They charge you fees to place an item and then charge you a 5.25% fee of the item cost and then a 10% tax on that total,or am I reading it wrong?

Also anyone know who the site owner is? I looked at the "about us" page but it tells nothing.

I guess Stockeh is related to it somehow..

The site appears to be owned by the person that posted this thread. They are based in Victoria.

IsK

They charge you fees to place an item and then charge you a 5.25% fee of the item cost and then a 10% tax on that total,or am I reading it wrong?.

Nope, That's the way I interpret it also. Be cheaper placing paying for an add on Herp Trader?? :rolleyes:

Good luck to them anyway. Only time will tell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back