another Newbie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckface01

Reaction score
Hi all, I've finally been able to persuade my parents into letting me have a snake so Im here to learn all I can beforehand.

I currently have a Eastern Blue Tongue Skink by the name of Chuckie whom I've had for almost a year now.

I'm thinking of getting a Stimpson's python from Snake Ranch. :D

Sarah.

welcome

a stimpson's python would make a good first snakeand good luck on getting him

i got my first snake 1 month ago a coastal. dad didnt like the idea of me getting one..............well he dont no its in my room as we speak hahaha nar he should be good with it when he finds out.

Hi Sarah, Welcome to AP&S, enjoy your stay, good luck with your Stimmie quest, they are great little snakes and Snake Ranch have some crackers

welcome, and good on your parents, so many kids have problems with getting the ok from the oldies, dont be afraid of asking any questions you have.

Welcome! Glad to see parents letting us get what we want! Not that I'm all that little anymore, but my mum was cool enough to co-own a snake when I was 8, it's addictive. Do the research, ask lots of questions and you'll do great.

Welcome! A stimmie is a great first snake, you will learn heaps here and dont be afraid to ask any questions you have :)

Welcome! And good on you for convincing your parents to let you have a snake! :D

I had to 'convert' mine. After 'ages', I finally did :D...and ended up getting a Murray Darling Carpet Python! LOL :lol: (Grows twice as big as the Stimsons but with a very placid nature) I keep him in my room with a lock on the glass, (their idea ;)..LOL :lol:)

Thanks guys! This is a great forum!

I've learn so much already just going through old posts etc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back