Anybody have a really great water monitor enclosure??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I need a photo of a nice water monitor enclosure for my lizard book. Any photo supplied will be fully acknowledged and paid for. It needs to be a file size of at least 800 kb.
Regards,
Danny

some one built a great 1 and i mean it was the best enclosure i have ever seen they needed a crane to help build it. i seen it in a old thread so try a search

Pete Johnson posted some pics of his friends enclosure. You may as well give up now Dan.

boa has a decent set up for his mangrove monitor to,i just keep mine in a 6 foot aquarium at the moment,so nothing worthy of publishing in your book,i do remember some threads on here showing an awsome display cage for mitchells water monitors,and simon archibold was at one stage building what appeared to be an impressive mertens enclosure,hope u find something of value,im dieing to read this book dan

Amazing Amazon have a decent set up there with turtles and fish and the works, or at least they used to haven't been there in awhile.

something like this Dan?

Cheers Marc

Attachments

• 1 (18).jpg
    1 (18).jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 1 (27).jpg
    1 (27).jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 1 (37).jpg
    1 (37).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 233
jungle pythons spot on,amazing amazon have a very cool display,last time i was there they had to take the fake rock wall out to get the water dragons out from behind,lol,needs more land area i reckon to ,dan ill send you some pics,its pretty basic set up though,ill try prettying it up though,lol

jungle pythons spot on,amazing amazon have a very cool display,last time i was there they had to take the fake rock wall out to get the water dragons out from behind,lol,needs more land area i reckon to ,dan ill send you some pics,its pretty basic set up though,ill try prettying it up though,lol

I'll ask Ben.

Amazing amazon didn't have a monitor in that tank about a week ago when I was in glen waverly.

Someone awhile ago had an excellent picture of their indoor Mitchell's Water Monitor enclosure.

P.S: Oops I see on another thread you already got it!

Last edited:
the monitor wasnt in the tank because paul sold it when he had his license suspended and couldnt be bothered trying to find someone to look after it and feed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back