Anyone on nightshift?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
work on the mines in emergency response get too catch snakes when ever they pop up which is quiet regular. a guy just got some photos of a 3.5 meter olive python the other day eating a duck and wallowing away in the water getting some sun

9 more 12 hour night shifts then 8 day shifts then 10 days off tioo go

Last edited:
When I worked at Liverpool Hosp. graveyard shift, because I was only a clerk and not medical staff, they protected me from a lot of the really bad stuff, but I still had to interview most patients or their rellies....I got used to the sight of blood pretty quickly. Do any of you remember the Milperra Bikie massacre as they called it at the time...Commoncheros and Bandidos ??...well, I worked that night at Liverpool. Had a little cop by my side all shift, he had a pistol strapped to his ankle....I hadn't heard about it till I got to work as I'd slept all day. When I got to work, I thought it was a joke...but it was NO JOKE... :) That was about 1984 I think....

Night shift in the dementia wing of a nursing home is always fun lol... I remeber i was washing my hands once, all the lights were out down the corridors, except above the washbasins.. was dreaming away to my self, when i felt a tap, tap, tap on my shoulder... nearly had a heart attack!! i never saw or heard her coming! lol 'come on mrs so and so, lets get u back to bed.....'

yeah i work night shift love It being up while most people are in bed dreaming there nights away can be hard sleeping through the day though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back