Beardie Prices

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiasisKing

Kel Campbell-Gale
Reaction score
just a quick question, how much is a reasonable price for an adult beardie pair or trio (coloured or not) ???
and please dont say "whatever you are willing to pay" ... i am after a rough idea of the cost of setting up these beautiful critters..
also if anyone has any for sale, please contact me !!!
thanks in advance,
Kel

id say 150-300ish each depending on gender and colour.

Pet shops down here in Melbourne sell Adults for like $200-300 EACH! its ridiculous, your best bet would be going through a private dealer.

Id say anywhere between $100-$200? depending on the colour.. i think. lol

thanks, petshops in NSW arnt allowed to sell reptile YET... but lst time i went up the coast they were selling babies for 120 (and they were 4 month olds)
how old do they have to be to breed ? as in what age do they reach sexual maturity ?

18 months to 2 years for females depending on how fast theyve grown, males would be ready to go younger,...

btw, the $300 one i saw was a very beautiful very red female ready to breed, so any more than that and ur getting jipped. :)

my pair were $150 for the female, and $100 for the male. female was 7, male almost 2 years.

I recently sold this female (14 months old) for $200, I had no trouble selling her

Attachments

• Copy of 100_2012.jpg
    Copy of 100_2012.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 51
so do any of you think that the 2 bay enclosure i have for sale would fit 2 yearling beardies ? or and older/younger pair....

The Gold Coast Pet Centre has a 2yr old pair which have bred last season for $350 the pair atm, both colour up a nice yellow.

Cheers Sam

Last edited:
The Gold Coast Pet Centre has a 2yr old pair which have bred last season for $350 the pair atm, both colour up a nice yellow.

Cheers Sam

do you mean the petbarn ? or petmaster or petcare superstore or is there one i dont know about (most likely option is the latter)

would an adult be comfortable in a 2 foot enclosure, or do they need atleast a 4 foot ?
thanks,
Kel

Its the Pet Centre at Burleigh in the same complex as Amart Allsports. they are only being sold as a pair but they have other 6mth old beardies for sale as well if u only wanted one. You would need a tank at least 4 foot for a pair as a minimum imo. You should come up and have a look i work there so can help u out with whatever info u need.

Cheers Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back