Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogdor1988

Reaction score
hey i was consdiering getting a new python a bit bigger then my stimpsons.. im looking for a species with a good temperament and that dont grow ridiculously big lol.. just something decent but not to huge and with a good temperament.. any ideas? i was thinking bredli but dunno yet. cheers guys.

steve

If you find a jungle with a great temperment they're a nice snake! We've got 2, one of them, a 5yr old child had no problem handling...the other one - well its her mission to bite you as many times as possible....but shes settling down now..

lol ur names bredli lover and ur saying jungles? lol thanks anyway iv heard from a few people i know jungles can be snappy.. so i dunno about them..

lol ur names bredli lover and ur saying jungles? lol thanks anyway iv heard from a few people i know jungles can be snappy.. so i dunno about them..

lol - yeah you allready said bredli so i thought why mention them again? lol anyway they're a fantastic snake, gotta be my faveourite :) :) :) And a jungle with a good temperment comes in second...lol

i have a murray darling hatchling and he/she is great hasn't tried to bite me yet, but most of the things i hear in respects to good pythons suggest most of the carpets....minus the jungle.... but that may all be hype i dont know

like the diamonds myself was my first snake and still have her never bitten lovely nature all the carpet breeds seem to be good,one in every bunch though isnt there.

Murray Darling carpet python. I got my lil' hatchie girl last night and she without a doubt is the cutest (yes, i think shes cute :)) python i have ever seen. She has these great big puppy dog eyes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back