Blue tongue pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow tose photos are good kristy what camera are you using the beardie is out of place but thanks for sharing he is a beautiful yellow

Hey jordan, I used a Nikon SLR, a flash, and a piece of black velvet for those photos.

Yeah, sorry about the beardie pic, I just love her :) Her colours are great - I never knew she'd turn out to be a stunner, I just bought her cheap cuz I wanted a beardie for a pet, but not breeding, and she's missing some tail. And then she turned that awesome yellow!

Some of mine, old pics i'll have to take some new ones one of these days..

Ben
P7200051.jpgblotchy 3.jpg
animal pics camera 060.jpgsmall%201.jpg2010_smallDSC00505_1.jpg

These are beautiful blueys, I wasnt really into them until I went to pet city the other day and saw the beautiful black blue tongue. Wow amazing colours. But a little out of my price range.

Jubby !
z058.jpg

Ralphie !
087.jpg

Santos L Halper !
santos1z.jpg

She's the Fastest !
024z.JPG

Bluetongues are great! They have great personality and it's a shame that they are considered as only a beginner's reptile.

A few pics of my blotchies :)

IMG_02332.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Bluetongues are great! They have great personality and it's a shame that they are considered as only a beginner's reptile.

My dad has a pet Bluey and everytime I head down to his house its great seeing it, hes a lovely 2 year old boy and loves a cuddle. They are only considered beginners reptile because they are so easy to take care of and love, everyone has em thats why people see them as a beginners reptile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back