Bok Choy Worms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious_Guf

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my father has given me a tub of small green worms from his Bok Choy plant. They have been getting into it and probably wont stop. Are these safe to feed a Pygmy Bearded Dragon? Thanks

Guf

assuming the worms themselves are safe to eat (not toxic or whatever) then i would only feed them if i knew what was on them, whether they had been subject to insecticides or anything like that. if they were grown in an 'organic' environment, then it should be fine, again, assuming the worms are safe

post pics man we cant really help you with out being able to identify the worms

Ive had similiar with mine, but r u sure their worms or caterpillars. Ive ben pulling off heaps of these small lime green caterpillars from the size of a meal worm to 4cm long. Someone told me they were the white moth young.

Havnt tried feeding them, just pull them off the plant

Ive had similiar with mine, but r u sure their worms or caterpillars. Ive ben pulling off heaps of these small lime green caterpillars from the size of a meal worm to 4cm long. Someone told me they were the white moth young.

Havnt tried feeding them, just pull them off the plant

sounds like them, i think caterpillars and thats the right size, sorry can't get photos just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back