Box Patterned Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe

Yeah they are amazing, hopefully more pop out next season and we can get some more into NSW!

Yeah...

Bugger to incubate it seems! Next year, next year..

ok well hopefully i will get some to breed next year and get some more into nsw

hehehe yeah well hurry up and figure out how ya did it will ya!

Poor buggers lonely!

there are a few breeders but as with most Diplodactylus they arekept in quite low numbers. I have seen them in the wild and they are a lovley little gecko.

any enclosure pics out there?? this will be my first gecko that i kept and tried to breed so i want every thing top be perfect

My i just suggest that you begin with a different species Reptile_Boy.
As first time keeping and breeding i'd be enclined to go for u.milii, n.levis, or possibly some oedura species.

I'd still wouldn't suggest Oedura as beginner species either Twiggz. My personal recommendations are N.levis, U.milii or H.binoei.

Yeah i only put that down as their is a growing trends for people to say oedura.....personall i wouldn't know since i have none in my collection as yet.

Thickies or knobbies are certainly the way to go though.

my first gecko was a bynoes gecko, 2nd was Diplodactylus conspicilatus.

Box patterns would make a fine first gecko, I have found them to be one of the easiest geckos I've kept, they lay heaps of eggs, just none of them hatch :( . Keep them pretty much the same as eastern stones, though their eggs hatch fine.

u.milli, spiney, eastern stones i have kept but never bred geckos, and i reali reali reali want a box patterned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back