boyds for sale in vic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an exhibitor's license, they can keep almost anything, including exotics if they really want to frig around with red tape.

RE: boyds

$1000 each !!!! You would really have to be keen, nice animals though.

No I don't really but I suppose any animal is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Personally no I don't think so.

urs sold a male not long ago i think for 800 and if they are breeders they may be worth it as you hardly see them for sale.

What reason is there behind these guys rarely becoming available.Is nobody having any luck breeding them?Apparently from a good first hand source when you have them setup right they breed like rabbits double and triple clutches if i'm not mistaken....

I think they're up there with thorny devils as far as prehistoric looking lizards go!!!

i agree on the thorny devil thing brownone and my god i saw a moloch when i was in darwin a while ago in the wild and i was very excited it was so cool.

i saw a moloch when i was in darwin a while ago in the wild and i was very excited

I'd be excited about a range extension of several hundred kilometres too, especially for such a well known species.

Cheap as chips.....considering the numbers held; also a hatchy is sold for around $500...with the right set-up and effort, and a viable pair of adults, you'd be able to triple clutch your animals...They incubate easily; i used to hatch them in the bottom of my cubboard...23-26 degrees..how easy is it? However, having said that, they require TLC. Humid, damp conditions as in a rainforest... the way their housed with a varity of food is the key...earth worms, crickets roachs with dappled light, and spraymisting and your on the way to building your Boyds colony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back