Brave snake catcher

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowdnboy

Reaction score
I'm not sure if youve seen this b4, but I just came across it. bloody hilarious. This is funny. I was ******* myself .

[video=youtube;gI2AeYLZZWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI2AeYLZZWU&feature=related[/video]

What a sook!!!......unbelievable......it's not even of any great size!

And who would use tongs on a python?.....well who would use tongs on anything!

Yeah i remember seeing this on tv lol he got bit so they went and caught him another day LOL

Brady Barr...........Pity it didn't drown the idiot.

Oh so that's Brady Barr? I've heard of him but never seen him before this. Impressive....he's got a squeal to rival a pig being slaughtered.

In all fairness to the guy, it was "BAD, BAD BITE".
HA! what a wuss, and didn't he bang on about it?

That water they were standing in was bat poo lol so imagine the infection he would of got being a big bite to his u know what lol

I read on another forum that he actually did receive quite a nasty bite. But still, I think he dramatised it just so he can put it on you-tube.

apparantly he has a "realy really bad bite"
LOL seen it on foxtel. what a moron. deserved to be dragged under and drown. fancy pulling the poor thing out of the rocks by its tail. cant they just let it be

Saratoga....why would you ever use tongs on a python????.....I am an advocate of appropriate tools for the job, tongs are a last resort tool and should only EVER be used when there is no other option!

Saratoga....why would you ever use tongs on a python????.....I am an advocate of appropriate tools for the job, tongs are a last resort tool and should only EVER be used when there is no other option!
am curious to know what that option would be that you would use tongs?

Thanx for sharing.
What a laugh.

Poor little snake, minding his own business and along comes a ********.

My 4 yr old niece is tougher than him !!!!
She falls of the mini bike and just gets up and keeps going.

Oh what a tough job, to be paid to sook on camera.
Wonder if the guy next to him is deaf now ????

Donut.

LMAO I remember watching this on Nat Geo, it left a nasty gash as the wuss pulled away in a state of panic making it alot worse then it should have been, needed quite a few stitches!! I cant stand Brady he is an American tool!!

I love Dr Brady Barr, he's a great watch on the TV, doesn't stage much, does stupid things, gets bitten heaps, carries on a treat, sure, it's not as good as Wild Boys ( though they backed out on the big retic in the cave and settled for a little one :( )...... and for those who havn't seen the wounds he copped from that python, the top of his leg looked like a bowl of Singapore Noodle, very messy, sure he carries on over the top, but he's a Yank and can't help that, but he's still the only guy to catch all 23 species of Crocodilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back