Bris pet expo 2004

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyb

Reaction score
some nice animals there especially like the death adder and the thorny devil.also the pic of the boyds is cool

jimmy the melbourne one was crap too. there were 2 stores that had reptiles - one of them only had 1 coastal, the other had decided it was too stressful on the animals to pack them up every morning and night to bring them there which i guess is kinda fair enuf but annoying at the same time :?

I sent an email to the guys organising the Sydney Reptile show asking them about their plans for the future i.e. Brisbane and other capitol cities. They told me that at the moment this is their first attempt at it and want to see how things go with the Sydney one, But they do have asperations of coming to Brisbane next year and then doing a National tour in the years to come.

the pet show in darwin only had two places with reptiles

just came back from Bris expo all crap crap and more crap....cool companion are there that was the best thing they have perenties and thorny devils on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back