Brisbane APS meet and greet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsenz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all you aps people from Brisbane.... as discussed in a recent thread it has been suggested that we all catch up for a meet and greet at the Logan village bearded dragon pub, this Sunday the 4th of February from about 1:00pm onwards... there is a reptile show there that starts at 2 pm (gold coin donation to watch) and usually some live music, other than that the atmosphere is great and they serve 13 different kinds of beer . it would be really cool to meet some of you herpaholics out there!!!! please indicate your interest!!!!!!!

The Bearded Dragon Tavern is located on the junction of Beenleigh-Beaudesert, Tamborine Mountain and Waterford Tamborine Roads.:lol::p:lol::p

YAYNESS!!!!
You guys go and meet and great!
I wish i had more notice i may have come!

Maybe we should organize a national get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeee!!! that'd be fun... but to all us brissy people... perhaps a regular event at different locations each time? and for all u under 18's out there this Sundays venue has a beer garden that your allowed in.:p

i would have come if i had more time. but sunday is out for me unforutnetly. :D
maybe we can do this once a month or even once every few months. at different locations. its a good idea.
and make it kid friendly sometimes as alot of us have kiddies. :D:D:

Brisvegas? The train system there is even worse than Sydney's, last time I was there. Which was admittedly several years ago. But the pain lingers.....

yes that sounds great... i have kiddies too, this weekends venue is kiddie friendly, we often take ours out to see the reptile show.... but family bbq's in the park sound great too....heaps of nice parks in and around S.E. Queensland!!!!

I would come if I was over 18 and lived in Brisbane.I think it would be a good day.

wait im not going to be in brisbane LOL o well another time...we should do another one soon though with more time to let people get orginised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back