Burmese Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been busy Greebo?

This message has been deleted by Greebo. Reason: For the hell of It

If you were to have a burmses Python. Depending on the size of it would depend on the food size. Goats, Stray dogs and cats would be a good food source for them. But are you talking about feeding them if they were being kept in Australia?

They can take about anything, I have even read of them eating chicken from the local grocery store(ready to cook frozen/thawed meat)

cool, cheers for the help. what is there for them to eat out in florida?

It appears so, Im not sure if its legit, I wasnt there, but looks real enough.
So to answer the question: pretty much anything, even if it results in them exploding.

It appears so, Im not sure if its legit, I wasnt there, but looks real enough.
So to answer the question: pretty much anything, even if it results in them exploding.
Yeh watched a program on them they are having problems in the everglades with escaped pythons and are eating the wildlife.

I just saw nice leucistic one at Australia Zoo, they said it was 17 years old, but it looked small for that age so maybe they not feeding it much.

Well if you are in the US it is halloween, lots of small children coming to your door.... only joking of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back