Can you have green limbs in a enclosure?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones1991

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I have built a new massive enclosure for my atherton jungle python and i am setting it up with branches and vines at the moment.
I live on acreage and have massive fig vines, I have chopped of so amazing looking vines and was wondering is it ok to use them in the enclosure??
I will pour boiling water on them and i am going to seal up the ends of the limbs with pva glue.

Is it dangerous for my for snake to have green limbs in his enclosure??

Thanks

Hey Bones. You might have to be a bit careful with the figs. The latex like sap in them can be very irritating to human skin (and probably snake skin too) so I would not recommend them until they have had a couple weeks of drying out

Hey Bones. You might have to be a bit careful with the figs. The latex like sap in them can be very irritating to human skin (and probably snake skin too) so I would not recommend them until they have had a couple weeks of drying out

Yer was worried about that white and red sap they give off. i will leave them in the sun for a bit. thanks mate

a b c

width="574"
|-
| style="height: 15.0pt; width: 431pt" | very nice post like this forum
|-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back