Central Netteds first kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange1

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just thought I would share a photo of my little female Central netted Dragon basking in the victory of her first kill and consume! Im really going to have to watch her when she is older!
Nettedkill.jpg

Enjoy!

ahahaha strange1.... she must be so full now.... very cute.... do you have a pic of the whole enclosure and can you tell me how to care for these little guys and what there temprement is like.... how much do they sell for?

i'll be online in a sec if you wanna ask questions:p Very nice strange1

Really? For hatchies? I've seen them on HerpTrader for $80 each. Someone I know once offered me a pair for $80 :)

ahahaha strange1.... she must be so full now.... very cute.... do you have a pic of the whole enclosure and can you tell me how to care for these little guys and what there temprement is like.... how much do they sell for?

I'll grab a pic of the enclosure later on, not much to look at though :)
I just keep the hot spot up nice and hot (45 - 50). They arnt a handling lizard, can be very flighty and reallllly fast! However the Males especially look really nice as adults :)

I grabbed a trio of hatchies for $200 and a breeding pair (That never bred doh!) for $260.

I got my "breeding" pair of dragons which never bred (mistaken for pregnant at one stage) for $175 but they were over a year and a half...

Great pic,wish i new how to put up some of my own-bit warey of people pinching em---
were did you get the skull........so cool!

Is that a feral cat skull or one of those plastic ones? Nice photo :)

Its actually a cast of a cougar skull :) Picked it up from a shop on the Gold Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back