**Chuckle** I got busted with new pets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woosang

Reaction score
This week has seen three new snakes in my house. TWO of which my poor husband did not know about until I forgot and told him. (He is away) He didn't stop laughing... Hmmm

Anyway I has
Alice the Woma for my little Sid.. now I have a pair..
IMG_1037.jpg

A yet unnamed Splotched Python Very very cute...
4643698621_c5129306bb_o.jpg

and a Carpet Python. I have been told she is a coastal carpet.
IMG_1018copy.jpg

Thats how I got mine in he lost count after 10 now he just shakes the head and walks off.
Very nice snakes by the way
One of my coastals looks like that they said its a port mac

I have two port Mac.. she is nothing like them.. I emailed her pic to the TAFE at Richmond which is holding a course ATM and the lady running the course tells me a Coatsal CArpet and even gave me a locality (Which I have since forgotten) She is certainly beautiful either way and she can have a quiet life here whether she relaxes or not. My female port mac looks like this...
Yingarna

Last edited:
Thats one of the good things about being single and living alone. You don't have to justify bringing home new pythons...

It is better to seek forgivness, than ask permission.

Love the carpet!

Haha Tinky, well it sure is a helluva lot easier, I'll give ya that! ;)

Your coastal is beautiful, congrats on your new additions :)

lol room full of lizard keepers that was lucky

It is better to seek forgivness, than ask permission.

my mrs did this exact thing to me........ she chiped away at me for months because she wanted a cat, i caved then she pleaded for 2, i caved she bought home four!!!!! peaved off much!

my mrs did this exact thing to me........ she chiped away at me for months because she wanted a cat, i caved then she pleaded for 2, i caved she bought home four!!!!! peaved off much!

You wont be short of python food with 4 cats around...hehe

I'm telling you.... scrubby food....lol "no hunny, I don't know WHERE they've gone.... have you checked the neighbors yard???" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back