Coloured beardie clutches - Oscar's last

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Oscar is an old boy now, his nails don't grow, he doesn't shed, doesn't hold weight well and he looks his age (although I don't tell him that!)

I had him in with some of my females as he is no bother to them, or so I thought.

I had planned on breeding my coloured girls with Patrick, Oscar's son. Patrick hasn't quite gotten the hang of breeding yet so I wasn't expecting any eggies from the coloured ladies at all and as he is very violent with the girls and hurt Molly's leg a while back I haven't tried them together again.

Weeeell, Oscar has managed to work his magic one last time and I have eighteen healthy eggs from my gorgeous girl Molly (Oscar x Brat) and to top it off, Delilah my other favourite girl is also gravid.

I will definitely be keeping a number from both clutches as I don't really expect Oscar to make it through another winter and I do have a list with a few people on it for coloured beardies, but thought I'd get a few more expressions of interest for these babies.

$120 each and minimum purchase of three if freight is needed. Pick up would be from Brisbane.

Very excited about these eggies!

Molly third from left, Delilah first on left
DSC_0407-2.jpg

Oscar in his hayday at the height of his colour
Oscar-3.jpg

Oscar1-1.jpg

Old man Oscar with a gravid Molly
DSC_0219-2.jpg

Molly with marbles
DSC_0206-2.jpg

Good on Oscar! Lovely beardies Saz
my eastern Beardie Spike is looking much the same as Molly atm with a bellyfull.
Looking forward to pics of your surprise eggies

wow sarah, he does look old :-( still looks bloody gorgeous though doesnt he.
what a cutey. how do u reckon the babies colours will turn out.
cheers
mel

Babies will likely be a mix of orange, red and yellows.

He doe look such an oldie, but thankfully that won't effect his genes!

He must be nine by now, bless his heart :)

Oscar is great saz can't wait to get some ! Old fella still doing the deed might need to rename him heff

Thanks, I'm so chuffed! I was half expecting the eggs to be infertile, but they are all fertile and healthy looking.

I'm going to end up keeping *way* too many babies this season :s

wow, i cant believe hes that old already,...!!

heres one of his sons,....absolutely stunning, just like his daddy! :)

Attachments

• mr monster.jpg
    mr monster.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 122
Awww, he's gorgeous! We've had him three years already, time flies doesn't it :)

i remember seeing him for sale, but missed out,..!!

i was so happy when i saw that same pic when u bred him with Brat!!

my man is such a sweetie, i love hinm to bits,..Thanks Brat and Oscar (and Saz)!! :p

Attachments

• mr's home.jpg
    mr's home.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 111
Thanks for the pics, really nice to see how he turned out. Gorgeous little fella :)

Delilah has been digging up a storm! Hopefully today will be the day!

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 89
I can't seem to reply on your recent post. could you please contact me about your beautiful beardies.

Thanks
lianne cooke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back