COMPETITION DETAILS INSIDE - The Goorialla is up for pre-orders!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

Virides are now taking preorders for the Goorialla - Ultimate Sliding Glass Track System!

The Goorialla is the ultimate sliding glass track system specifically designed for reptile enclosures. It currently features:

Ramps_Promo.jpg

LockingPin.jpg

LitterTrap-1.jpg

The Goorialla also comes with the following:
- Neoprene Foam strips to adhere to the inside walls of your enclosure to reduce the noise when closing the panel.
- A clear bridging strip to reduce the gap between the panels from 7-8mm to 3-4mm.
- Pre-built track components for easy installation
- Panel locators for installing the track carriages to the glass.
- Screws
- Full set of installation and maintenance instructions.

Check out the video below of the track in use.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QDwB6JnAQCFCF3JCPBhQtGd1PVndqK0DQSXvu9Lu5FUVg

The Goorialla will be up for sale at $200/track system (+P&H of $30 Flat Rate) - regardless of size. As an introductory deal, anyone who pre-orders until Monday the 31st of October 2011 at 11.59am AEST will receive $20 off their order! That means all you have to pay is $180 for the Ultimate Sliding Glass Track System - The Goorialla!

WHAT? ANOTHER COMPETITION!!

We are also having a competition for 1 lucky person to win their Goorialla!

All you have to do is put in your pre-order with all the required details (referenced below) and have your $20 deposit (per track) confirmed.

The competition runs until Monday the 31st of October 2011 at 11.59pm AEST. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday the 1st of November 2011 at 7.00pm AEST and announced on this thread and PM'd. The winner will have their deposit refunded (if more than one is pre-ordered, the deposit is returned 1 of the tracks in the order - $20 maximum).

How to Pre-Order:

The Goorialla is not just for new enclosures, it is also a conversion kit! We need the following information from you to customise the track to suit your unique enclosure (the measurements you provide us must be exact tothe millimeter and the accuracy of these measurements are your sole responsibility. The Goorialla runs on relatively tight tollerances - so we appreciate your cooperation with supplying accurate dimensions):

====================
Width of enclosure (this is the distance from the inside of the walls (NOT THE OUTSIDE): mm

Height of the enclosure (this is the distance from the inside, also note that if you have an existing track system installed that this measurement is taken assuming that the existing track is not present): mm

Thickness of Glass: mm

Width of Glass (this is of one panel not the total width of both): mm

Height of Glass: mm
====================

Please use this template for your pre-order, if you have multiple enclosures, please repeat the template per enclosure. We also need:

Name:
Address:
Contact Number:
Email:

Please PM Virides with your order and send your $20 per track system to:

Bank Deposit
BSB: 014221
Account No.: 438718914
Make sure you add as your reference, your APS Forum Screen Name.

OR

Paypal
[email protected]
Make sure you add as your reference, your APS Forum Screen Name.

If you wish to cancel your pre-order your deposit is completely refundable. Just get in contact with us and we will promptly process your request.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow nice, does it include glass? cause $200 is worth more than my whole enclosure lol
think i will stick with hinged doors or what ever i can source at an affordable cost.
great idea keep up the work mate :)

wow nice, does it include glass? cause $200 is worth more than my whole enclosure lol
think i will stick with hinged doors or what ever i can source at an affordable cost.
great idea keep up the work mate :)

Logistically with glass is too difficult - so no glass included. We understand that the price seems high, however it is that old saying "Pay for chips and you get chips". This fixes alot of issues and the price also is there to cover all our research costs, the time (almost a year) of development, the time spent customising each track to your enclosure etc. Everything is also locally made, I am sure that if we got it made in China it would be cheaper but this is simply against our promise - to deliver Australian made products to you :)

i understand that mate and as i said good on ya keep it up, myself, as a consumer appreciate your efforts :)
but like a very large portion of australia, personaly i can not afford this, i will just stick with closing doors manualy and
keeping my tracks clean by hand.
your handles i can afford... sometimes lol (already have one set) i wouldn't mind seeing some type of smudge proof glass lol

i wouldn't mind seeing some type of smudge proof glass lol

There is a lab process which chemically treats the glass to repel smudging. However this is extremely expensive and only practical for very small panels of glass (like what is used on iphones). So yes, it's out there, but in terms of cost, something we will never persue.

As always A1 for quality, Scott. Love the development and research you put in, I can appreciate how hard it all is and the work that's involved. Really looking forward to the new project being for sale or at least seeing the working prototype and we weill be all over it.

Just a question about the locking pin. Does it have some type of grab handle, or does it need to be drilled and tapped? Just asking as the photo looks like it's a flush fit.

Just a question about the locking pin. Does it have some type of grab handle, or does it need to be drilled and tapped? Just asking as the photo looks like it's a flush fit.

Thanks for letting us know, the post was meant to say that it is a magnetic locking pin. It is flush so that without the magnet (key) it cannot be opened. So we will supply a small magnet to allow you to pull the pin out.

You wouldn't really want to put that on a public forum, as then all the snake theives might go out and purchase a magnet.

You wouldn't really want to put that on a public forum, as then all the snake theives might go out and purchase a magnet.

It was never intended as being a fool proof security measure. It is more about ensuring the reptile can't open the glass panel itself, and escape.

I thought it might have been an attempt to increase sale of magnetic keys. lol
Seriously I was just bumping your thread for you.

Bump

We have found a way to drastically reduce the cost of this unit! The new price for this is $150(Incl. Postage)!!

Last edited by a moderator:
10 days left to get your pre-orders in and have the chance to win your pre-order for free!

Last day to get your pre-order in and go in the draw to win your track system for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back