Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to see some one year old captive lowlands copper heads ......please... would be great......

lowlands

reason i ask, these are yearlings they have been accepting pinkie mice on there own,shedding,etc active during the day, they get natural sun light plenty of hide space.

compared to ssssnakemans there dwarf's ,,i would like some other opinions

cheers steve

Attachments

• P1010734.jpg
    P1010734.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010735.jpg
    P1010735.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 96
reason i ask, these are yearlings they have been accepting pinkie mice on there own,shedding,etc active during the day, they get natural sun light plenty of hide space.

cheers steve

It's the smoking mate... it stunts their growth!

cheers steve

My two yearlings are about the same size.One maybe a bit bigger.

I'd up the pinkie size elapid, or even convert to pinky rats with a bit more size on them.

yeah ive given them a little larger food but any thing to large they wont consume and i don't want to risk injury to them.......im thinking of giving them thawed frozen skinks and fish for extra nutrition.

Sounds good mate. Beautiful animal too, very envious of you as I'd love one up this end, but too hot for them.

cheers steve

If they're the one's I think they are steve, the mum is only a small snake herself. Probably around 700mm but nothing wrong with her proportions.
Anyway they reckon size doesn't matter.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back