Could everyone put picyures up off there ridge tail monitor or any bearded dragons (:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine:)

Attachments

• DSC_0202.jpg
    DSC_0202.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Bazza.NEF.jpg
    Bazza.NEF.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Photo on 2011-04-28 at 09.29 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-28 at 09.29 #3.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 54
Very cute! Ackies love to squeeze into the tightest spots, it makes them feel secure, paper towel rolls etc are great!

Hehe thanks for that tip, he has other hidey-holes - beats me why he'd feel any security huddled against clear glass though! :lol:

our adult ackies love the paper towel rolls, the tighter the better....they just squeeeeeze in, as well as the hatchlings when they come along! ;)

They do seem to like squeezing. I'm always a bit careful now though because once after a big meal and a bit of growing, the little guy thought he could fit through a hole and found he was stuck halfway! I know monitors are supposed to be somewhat intelligent, but I sometimes wonder..! :)

I dont have any ridge tails but heres two of my female beardies
3aa3afbc-3abe-fc9e.jpg

They do seem to like squeezing. I'm always a bit careful now though because once after a big meal and a bit of growing, the little guy thought he could fit through a hole and found he was stuck halfway! I know monitors are supposed to be somewhat intelligent, but I sometimes wonder..! :)
They do get out..I know we cannot believe it sometimes either...We have found through the yrs of breeding / keeping them, they are quite smart lizards. :D

this guy's about one year and 5 months I think

Attachments

• P7076086 - Copyi.jpg
    P7076086 - Copyi.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 33
  • P7035868.jpg
    P7035868.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 34
  • P7035903.jpg
    P7035903.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 37
Status