Croc Hunter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actual name is asio indo pacific crocodile but thats too long for aussies...lol,so it became salty for slang i guess. some of the largest concentrations of crocs in my area actually occur in fresh.the largest croc they know of in the cape, according to teamac[the croc response unit] is between innisfail and tully. our croc is going well slateman.

obee

hey obee which wildlife park are you affiliated with??

have you got an internet site? sounds like it would be fun, is it yours or do you just work there?

i'm the headwilife keeper ,oz icon animals,small park huge amount asians the market they seek.i wish i owned it.the owners are incredibly wealthy and own companies a list as long as my arm.still a very hands on pair though.

obee

wilbur after 6yrs of never seeing another wombat is on breeding loan to another ,park 2 young females has his attention at present.why do you ask of their names fuscus?
i had 4 days to introduce them as they were both unwanted animals on death row one had killed other display animals.a busy 4 days and exhausted every bit of knowledge.but success in the end 2yrs later dominance still not decided.

obee

tully is the end of the world... ask anyone who has been lucky enough to visit it in a military capacity.... shudder... im not going back anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back