Ctenophorus nuchalis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brabant

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I asked about this in my introduction topic, but I am starting this topic to be sure.

I really love the Central netted dragons, and I am looking for them for a while but I didn's find them in Europe yet.
Is there anyone here who knows someone outside of Australia who keeps them, or even better, breeds them??

Another question I have: Is there any sexual diformism visable with young Ctenophorus nuchalis?
I presume you can recognise older males the same way you can see it with other agamids, at te hind legs...

Anyway,.... I really hope someone can give me a push in the directon of Central netted dragons outside Australia.

not in hatchlings (that I know of), howerver (you may already know this) when they are adults males may have larger heads and bigger crests

all i can tell you is........they are usually readily available here for sale, but not export..the price for young ones is usually $Aust. 90/100 per animal.......many people keep them.I don,t keep them. I mostly keep the small/ medium monitors...............2 wonderful Dutch classical singers FRANZ VROONS tenor ; : ARTHIA HEINUS.Yhe Contralto HEINUS is truly great.there is also a magnificent soprano, (of thr1950 ,s) but I can,t remember her name

her name is.................GRE BROWENSTEIN

Last edited:
I don know any of those singers.... I DO know Hayley Westenra.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side...:p

hey mate,

it will be interesting to see if you do find some in Europe, they are awsome little lizards, my favourite so far
you can tell if they are Male more so from the tail size than anything and this is made obvious at around 5 months or so
i have had female netteds determined at a very young age from breaking technology in scanning for ovaries, this takes an extremely fine ultra sound pen and machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back