Dainty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi i have an adult dainty,my sis works at woolworths and it came in on the fruit.
I have kept him for over a month or 2 now and is eating well and doing great living with my redeyes.
I know i shouldn't keep it blablabla but they would of let it go out in the garden like they said they do with all their other frogs they find.It was from a syd branch and would have died.
I cannot keep it anymore as i have alot of herps and stuff and worried about breaching of my lic.
Does anyone here want him or what do i do as it is illegal to let him go aswell.?
cheers

Ok cheers,i do have a current amphibian lic do you think they will redistibute it back to me ?

Here he is.

Attachments

• pics 082.jpg
    pics 082.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 82
  • pics 083.jpg
    pics 083.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 71
  • pics 087.jpg
    pics 087.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 76
yes if you can get it to FATS they will look after it in quarintine(spellin). i am a member and once quarintine is done it will be re sold. you could get it back if you spoke to someone there but most likely @ a price. if anyone wants to go to the next meeting is on FRIDAY DECEMBER 7 at newington armory in homebush. all info should be on www.fats.org.au.
cheers & good luck
matt
i will be speaking there aswell

FATS sell them very cheap ( just to cover costs) to members, if you become a member you can usually pick them up for about $30 at the meetings, they usually have Dainties on hand as plenty come down in bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back