DIY Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin00

Reaction score
So Im wanting to build my own enclosure for my first ever Childrens Python, because otherwose it will take me a while save up for buying a tank and a snake. So i was wondering if anyone out there has any tips for building an enclosure, perhaps like a shopping list of the thing i'll need and where I can get them (somewhere like Bunnings would be nice)

Look in the diy section of these forrums, from experience you need to do 2 things;

Measure twice before cutting (Or before having bunnings/glass cutter cut)
Pre drill every hole

Hey JrFear

If possible, do you mind sending me a PM with the same info.

Sorry, if this isn't too much trouble.
Thanks heaps

Hey JrFear,

If possible, do you mind posting a thread about it, for the benefit of ALL users ? :)

If you're looking to save money, second hand enclosures are an option. If you get a predominantly glass/perspex/plastic one it is safer as it is easier to disinfect. You can never really know how clean the previous owner kept it.

I converted an aquarium for my snake. Wooden lid to attach the lighting made it easy.View attachment 268041

yeah i think i will haha just trying to figure out how to get photos from iphone to ipad! =/

Just email yr iPhone to yr email then go yr iPad open yr email then double click yr photo press copy then it in yr iPad photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back