DOES ANYONE KNOW A CROC SELLER IN VIC? please help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_dora_explorer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey,
my mate is very keen on getting a FRESH WATER crocodile.
if anyone has details of sellers ect can you please send them to me so he can get in contact with them!
cheers :D

where in Vic are you? I will be getting 1/2 a dozen in the next couple of weeks if he is interested tell him to give me a call.

Cheers Rob

you can get special licences and permits i think :)

im not sure but in qld to have a croc you need a demonstrators permit to keep em, quote me if im wrong im not 100% sure
cheers steve

wat sort of hoops do u have to jump threw to get rite permit. elapid8 your rite there the only way is by having a demonstators permit or a zoo permit. i thought the only state that let u keep crocs was nt

You can keep them in VIc on the advanced license which are very easy to get, I believe you can also keep them in SA and NT on recreational licenses as well.

CRocs need plenty of water and sun , bank space , and most of all respect.
I would make sure that i had sufficient space before i got one.
I hope it all go's well....... i would love one and one day i will but i just havent the space at this moment.
Good luck
steve.

sweet as! im moving to vic next year! ill keep it in my backyard :p no criminals stealing my croc :p

Uhm i have a question. i know in NSW we get a NSW reptile keepers license and there are 2 or 3 different lvls. But what is the license type in VIC? i looked at and "application" on the net and it just confused me a bit...
Any help would be loved
Cheers

we have basic and advanced.

advanced costs more, and you need a basic for 12 months first

Thanks
do we need advanced to keep non venomous snakes? or just a basic one?

So Whats with this new thing about having a basic for 12 months first thing before getting an advanced license?

Thats what i thought inkslinger never heard anything about a basic for 12 months first, even if you are just getting a license. As a friend of mine is about to get back into herps and wants a advanced license straight up and i thought you could just get advanced as long as you pay??

really....

i was sure i read that you needed the basic BEFORE the advanced... (when i applied 12 months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back