Dragons!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilian

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was just lookin on the net after someone was sayin that they saw a doco on ABC or SBS about Dragons being real...

Read this and tell me what ya's all think...
http://www.colba.net/~tempest/

Regards...
Ash...

I saw something that explained EVERYTHING that made me believe in dragons, it is so amazing anyone who watches it will believe.

It was on Prime I will try to find a link.

Looks like a couple of Dungeons and Dragons nerds are trying to live out their most erotic fantasies... real life dragons! :shock:

:lol:

yeah it is brilliant , you can get iit on dvd. It starts with them "finding " a dead dragon body in a snow cave:) I wont tell you how it ends but it is so bloody good :D
MUST WATCH DVD mate......
dont anyone give away the ending ;)

yeah it is brilliant , you can get iit on dvd. It starts with them "finding " a dead dragon body in a snow cave:) I wont tell you how it ends but it is so bloody good :D

Yeah thats what I saw... It just explains everything!

i think i saw it bout 2 weeks ago it had dinosaurs in it ey

Hi in China the word dragon means dinosauar so really dragons were true as in dinosauars or the komoto dragon is one beast so it has the right to be called a dragon any day

I would love to believe they are real , Dinosaurs ruled the earth at one stage why not dragons? terridactals (spelling??) were real huge flying reptiles. I have to say though that website is a bit of a joke :)

The DVD is called "Dragon's World" for those who haven't seen it and want to. It definitely puts forward a compelling argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back