Everyone needs a Keelback..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
around 80cm, we catch heaps of these little guys out at uni... they are very nice little snakes:p

Mel, Paul, do either of you breed these? Would love a couple of these, we gets heaps locally but so hard to find in captivity apart from WC from the NT

Mel, Paul, do either of you breed these? Would love a couple of these, we gets heaps locally but so hard to find in captivity apart from WC from the NT

Sorry, I don't. Keep looking - some pop up from time to time.

you could do some awesome tanks for these guys and tree snakes half water etc love water loving reps:p

no but they look very similar to a different sp. called a rough scaled which give a very bad bite so have to be careful when finding them in the wild...

I love how Keelbacks look venomous and scary while they're actually not :) (yes i know some people say they're mildly venomous but whatever lol)

Maybes I might have some eggs soonish..

when you say they are a class two ...these are colubrids as well ..so do you mean that these fellas are more restricted then other colubrid now?
What I meant was they are on the NSW advanced license and to keep one you have to have a class 1 colubrid for 2 years 1st.

209741_1978254545369_1513293460_2137418_7983960_o.jpg

Edit: Oops, no idea how to re-size that picture...how annoying of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back