Favourite beardies/geckos of the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have been taking some pickies to advertise and took a few at the same time of a few of my favourite lizards of last season. Thought I'd share.

Feel free to add your own favourites lizards of the season.

Favourite coloured and favourite white/pastel beardies She has her mummies eyelashes!
DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083-2.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

N.levis pilbariensis
DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0037-2.jpg

Transluscent male Nephrurus levis occidentalis
DSC_0099-3.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

And just because he got my attention being a hog in the woodie tub when I had camera in hand, Patrick
DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Why am I not surprised they are ALL stunning Saz.

I especially like the first levis....WOW!!!

awesome pics love the first pic of bearded dragon =) nice work.

Cheers, dan

Awesome lizards Saz. Thanks for sharing. Love the white line of beardies, always have.
Nic

Great pics Saz, I love the eye pattern on the beardie and the translucent levis is to die for.
This is my favourite of the season

100_2728.jpg

Cheers Gex

Love the gecko, awesome purple!

Nicman72 - I love the whites/pastels too. The one in the first post is a male, will pair him with this little girl when they are big enough. Hopefully they will produce some nice pastels.
DSC_0041-3.jpg

DSC_0035-2.jpg

Very nice! I love all of them! The little geckos are amazing colours.

The one in the first post is a male, will pair him with this little girl when they are big enough. Hopefully they will produce some nice pastels.
Can't wait to see what you end up with there! Well, you know, if you end up with too many, I'm only a pm away ;)
That girl's a stunner too. Beautiful colouring, and looking super healthy.
In the 1st pic, you're holding what looks like a hatchy in your hand... just wondering if it's a sibling to the one you're displaying? From a later clutch maybe?
Would love to see some more pics of some other of your holdbacks Saz! Always beautiful animals to look at.
Nic

oh my god the first beardie pic :)
cant wait till breeding season there will be some very nice hatchies from that pair :)
very very nice mate altho im not that into gecko's those look very different to what ive seen

That one turned out to be a boy too, I'm plagued with boys! He doesn't colour up as much as the little fella in the first post does and he isn't as pale, but he's still very nice looking.

Hi Saz

as always very nice , if you decide to move any pilbarensis by all means shoot me off a PM

Saz, beautiful geckos. Like others have said, that translucent is amazing!

Geckoman, is it your favourite because its the first one you bred?

LOL! This is the first season I've held pilbs back as my adults are getting on. Hopefully they will be big enough to breed next season so I should have offspring ready to go early next year.

awesome beardies there! how much are you looking to sell em for?

Took a couple of extra pickies today, they grow so fast.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back