feeding mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIZARDZ_11

Reaction score
hello

i have started to feed my bearded dragon pinkies and he takes them easy. so i want to know how often do i feed him mice i have been doing it once a month.

next i want to know should i feed him pinkies or fuzzys?

he is about 45 - 48 cm long

Don't feed them too often due to the fact that pinkies are just all all fat. I normally give them to my female when she gravid that about it, also don't feed him fuzzes cause friend mine did it and killed his beardie

Yeah once ever two 3 weeks be fine , is he under weight or just trying make him put on weight?

my six year old beardie i had ate adult mice no prob as long as its No wider than between the eyes its fine

fuzzies if they are small enough to fit in between his eyes are better than pinkies bit less fat and have the fur factor. for added nutrition

my six year old beardie i had ate adult mice no prob as long as its No wider than between the eyes its fine

From what I've been told they don't have the digestive to tolerate a adult mouse and it can kill them

he is not under weight i just want him to put weight on.

Give him one a week Untill he shows signs of getting bigger than just cut it back to once ever two to three weeks mate. Done that with two my beardies that where under weight worked fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back