Finally Underway

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr-magic said:
Perentie what crocodiles thats huge
Perentie are our country's largest monitors

Looks good to me afro, not that I'd know :lol:

The walls will need to be higher Afro.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

Hix

my God, I hope your putting in more substantial piers under the bearers than just a single brick on its end?????!!!!!!!!

hmmmI don't know afro old boy I think if that is the size of it you might have to limit it to one animal as I thinks it might get a bit crowded in there with any more then that lmao ya Spaz. Why not just make it into a room and you live in there and let them have the house?

Actually Afro, I don't think it is big enough. You will need a seperate sleeping compartment - FOR YOURSELF!! if the missus sees you getting perentie's :) :)

hope you are building piers to put under the treated pine bearers and joists along with ant capping as per local building regulations :wink:
cheers.

my God, I hope your putting in more substantial piers under the bearers than just a single brick on its end?????!!!!!!!!

Splitty, that's actually a metre deep stump, our local council won't let you get away with anything less!

hmmmI don't know afro old boy I think if that is the size of it you might have to limit it to one animal as I thinks it might get a bit crowded in there with any more then that lmao ya Spaz. Why not just make it into a room and you live in there and let them have the house?

You do know how big a Perentie gets mate? And I am talking a trio here.

Been busy Africa! How long did it take to get council approval?

You have Councils in NSW Olive :)

All ya need now is a couple of those chairs, ummm deck chairs and the perenti's will love it...LMAO :lol:

lol Af, think it may just be a tad too small, i dunno :razz: I'm sure they're gunna love hangin round in that enclosure once it's all finished, looks great so far!

looking nice afro, where in your yard is it located? i suppose you could feed the excessive number of g-pigs do em!

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back