First half decent tag! - Show me your better ones!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavrick

Reaction score
Finally got a half decent tag from my Bredli, Stark today. I don't call him Cranky Stark for no reason! He had a good munch and it bruised up nice after cleaning! Though, you can't expect anything totally awesome from a yearling, so show me your even better tags!

IMG_0758[1].jpg
IMG_0760[1].jpg

The result of not thinking with Sassy - 3.1.2012.jpg

Will this do Mav? This was my 3yo (at the time) female Bredli - my complacency scored me a bit of a mess! :) (must be the breed!) :p

My lacie gave me a love bite earlier this year;)

Attachments

• pictureview.jpg
    pictureview.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 489
  • pictureview2.jpg
    pictureview2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 381
  • pictureview3.jpg
    pictureview3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 375
  • pictureview11.jpg
    pictureview11.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 371
I haven't got any tag pics,but I will wait for Joemal to show what a real tag looks like....

Gotta be proud of your first propper tag. I'm sure, with my darling Stark's personality, there will be plenty more good ones to come! But yes, I'm waiting in suspense!

168559_1269156865667_3957093_n.jpg164040_1269156185650_5589902_n.jpg14233_1062422697442_194024_n.jpg

Minor bites from Scrubby .1st two pics show where top teeth went into the knuckle area and the botton went into the side of the wrist .This was when she was alot smaller than she is now .Last pic is when she was a yearling .

I'm scared, got bitten last week by a not quite yearling stimi, felt teeth, shat myself xD no blood xD

woma drew blood :/ picked him up unaware tonight, he was all like Whaaaaaaaaaa? ;) did I mention I am a ninja?

taking bites from olives and scrubby's is mental xD you all got sack.

Bite from a Scrubbie would scare the crap outta me! It's bad enough when they latch on and you know they're not going to let go, let alone from something pushing 3m! Awesome pics everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Snake bite - YouTube
my ex girlfriend getting her first bites. why oh why never capture my bites

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXoyIo3BRCA
my ex girlfriend getting her first bites. why oh why never capture my bites

Usually because you need both hands to get the damned thing off ya! I got mine the other day on vid, not the bite, but the trying to get him off part. Too embarrassing to post, as I talk to my snakes like people lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back