Football - Premier Fantasy League - Join Now!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Don't know. Have to convince me i'll stick it out. A-league starts soon. That would make to I would have to think about. :rolleyes:

Apathy.... so much apathy....

That's ok... I'll be in the APS league by myself....

Last Chance!!!

You have until tomorrow evening to get your team in...

There's prizes if you come first too... You'll win respect! That's right - respect!!!

Seriously - Totally the last chance (tomorrow)...

Glad we have 4... It's pretty simple!!! Just join!!!

Cumon you football mad herpers, that I know are out there...What happened to TOON!!!!!

The hour is close... The time is nigh... If you don't join now, the football season will pass you by!

10 more herpers - no matter what experience you have, join - I know NOTHING about premier league... But it's fun and not completely stupid!

Hey Slim, just checked our league, and its only showing 2...

Hey Slim, just checked our league, and its only showing 2...

Yes - I see that - can you guys re-add??? I think they've had some issues with the site - I had troubles logging on this morning!

It's all good now :)

Hope more add soon though!

Last edited:
Congrats To Adrian Stephenson, on winning the fantasy football...:)

And well done Chelski winning the Champions League................

Lost $$$ on Chelski winning - so gutted... I honestly thought the Munchis would win!

Even more gutted I could only manage a remorseful 4th in the APS super league... Next year...

Who is Adrian Stephenson?

Slim, got no Idea Who Adrian ( Behindsight ) Is, maybe he'll post and take the plaudits....:)

Are we up again this year - Mystery Adrian... You in???

I didn't come last, last season.... Hopefully I repeat the feat!

Wanna join???

This year the code is: 294776-149999

Plus I'll open a H2H league too - if you wanna join that too.....

The code for the H2H league is 294776-150001

See you all there... It's free, it's somewhat fun... And I don't ever watch a game of soccer at all! So you don't need to watch!

Go Liverpool!

Never understood the poor turnouts for the fantasy football, cos their are many so called supporters on here.....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back