Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyscott

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering weather or not its time to upsize my Frillies enclosure.
See pic and let me know.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 373
Nah, I rekon he'd be right in there for another year or so Andy

Very nice animal you have there, and great piccy!

NAAAAAA he will be sweet i keep all my lacies in tubs like that lol kidding dont even have lacie nice frilly though.

Thanks Laura, I was a bit worried, as I dont have much space.
I could put her in one of these enclosures but the Id have to find somewhere to re-house one of the critters I have in them already :lol:

Attachments

• E4.jpg
    E4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 221
I rekon you should move those other three critters, they may stress easily in such a large enclosures...

Again, nice picture lol!

I gather you wont house the frilly with one of the critters already in the cage..otherwise the frilly has got atleast another 6months before upsizing the tub...

I rekon you should move those other three critters, they may stress easily in such a large enclosures...

Again, nice picture lol!

They did stress out a bit for a while and went off their rodents.
So i hung a blanket over the 3 bank and got them feeding again on day old chickens.
All is good now ;)

Opps I forgot, I havnt given them fresh water in over a week brb.

Its probably best to send that hot looking BHP I like to me so you can free up its enclosure for the frilly andy..
thats the prefered option by a country mile :lol:

Its probably best to send that hot looking BHP I like to me so you can free up its enclosure for the frilly andy..
thats the prefered option by a country mile :lol:

Thats thinking outside the square Colin.
Sadly it wont work though, what I house all my BHPs in are smaller than the Frilly tub, so it would be a backward step.

Thats thinking outside the square Colin.
Sadly it wont work though, what I house all my BHPs in are smaller than the Frilly tub, so it would be a backward step.

:lol: well you cant blame me for trying.. that axanthic BHP is looking stunning.

Just wondering weather or not its time to upsize my Frillies enclosure.
See pic and let me know.

It looks like it wants a friend, maybe it could move in with my spencers monitor, plenty of spare room...
attachment.php

Thanks Laura, I was a bit worried, as I dont have much space.
I could put her in one of these enclosures but the Id have to find somewhere to re-house one of the critters I have in them already :lol:
I hope you have a permit to keep these critters ...you know they will end up costing you a fortune ...they like to shed on a regular basis even two to three time a day ...are never happy ...and the male species seem to be always hanging around even when you dont want them to ...they are hard work ...goodluck ...but that frilly looks fine as ;)

You might want to be careful, large enclosures tend to stress reptiles out! :p

Andy, I think he'll probably be right in there for the next 35 seconds or so.. If you have no room for him, trust me... I'll make room... :D Great looking frilly... shame he's all boxed up and cant run! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back